Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Creature of Jekyll Island - End the Fed!


Almost everybody is already familiar with Edward Griffin's "The Creature from Jekyll Island," one of the first books that talked about the banking cartel's abomination known as the Federal Reserve. This video is based on that book, precisely, and a must-watch for all readers of this blog.

Uno de los primeros libros que se publicó, exponiendo la verdad detrás de la abominación creada por el cártel de los grandes banqueros privados de Wall Street (los Rothschilds, los Rockefeller, los Morgan, los Chase, los Kuln, los Stanley, los Goldman, los Sachs, etc. etc., los mismos de siempre), que es en realidad, la "Federal Reserve", la Reserva Federal, el banco central de los Estados Unidos.
Este video debe ser visto por todos los lectores de este blog!




4 comments:

  1. Excellent lecture by Edward Griffin. I recommend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey..I want more...then what happen??? are we going to have the second part???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooo...is it possible then to have the astrolgy of the fed reserve?? And make calls in order to expose the lie???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Regarding the question about the astrology of the Federal Reserve: I am not an astrologer, but I recently asked one (Michael Villenueve) who told me that basically, it's doomed. Glory to God! :-)

    ReplyDelete